Daily maintenance of Easy Lift (PJS)
Correct maintenance and maintenance can prolong the service life of the Easy Lift (PJS) and reduce the failure rate of the Easy Lift (PJS). The maintenance of Easy Lift (PJS) can be roughly divided into: daily maintenance, monthly maintenance and annual maintenance.
Daily maintenance of Easy Lift (PJS):
1) Check whether the steel wire rope and guide wheel of the counterweight door are worn or not.
2) Check whether there is oil leakage in the oil pipes, joints and oil cylinders.
3) Check whether all travel switches are loose.
4) Jog the lift to check for any abnormal noise.
The monthly maintenance content of Easy Lift (PJS):
1) Check whether the rollers, bearings and other stressed parts are worn, and whether each fastener part is loose.
2) Check if all travel switches are in good contact.
3) Whether the oil cylinder leaks and whether the plating layer is peeling off.
4) Whether the overload protection device operates normally.
5) Whether the circuit connection is clean, whether the connection is firm, and whether the work is normal.
The annual maintenance content of Easy Lift (PJS)r:
1) When the hydraulic oil rises to the highest level, is the oil level 40-50mm higher than the oil suction port?
2) Whether the hydraulic oil is deteriorated, if it is deteriorated, the hydraulic oil should be replaced in time.
3) Clean the oil circuit system.
4) Check other parts for any abnormality.