Do you know what the ship unloader checks before use? Let's follow the editor of china Catenary chain bucket unloader to have a simple understanding!
1. Before boarding, check the ship unloader's walking track and moving range for operators and obstacles; check whether the anchoring device, anti-climbing iron wedges, wind-proof cables and wheel clamps are complete and intact. Release the anchoring device, wind-proof cable, and anti-climbing iron wedge to make it in a non-anchored state.
2. When boarding the transfer shift, the ship unloader should be checked and confirmed along the boarding route. Check whether the main cable is twisted, injured, or loose at the fixed location; check whether the funnel system is intact; check the safety status of the grab connector and the wear of the grab wire rope, and report any abnormalities in time.
3. Check whether the wire rope and wire rope joints are normal; if there is looseness, tighten it.
4. Inspect the front and rear beams of the ship unloader to confirm whether there are obstacles in the main trolley, the rope trolley track and the moving range, and whether there is any abnormality in the trolley track.
5. Check the wear of the wire rope of the lifting opening and closing mechanism, the tension mechanism of the rope trolley, and the brake pads of each brake.
6. Check the lubrication condition of each lubrication point of the ship unloader, and check whether the oil volume in the oil tank, reducer, etc. meets the requirements.
7. Check whether each drive, transmission mechanism and working mechanism, electrical wiring, electrical equipment and protective facilities, hydraulic devices and actuators are correct.
In summary, the editor of china Catenary chain bucket unloader tells: about the inspection knowledge of ship unloader before use.