Catenary chain bucket unloader is a continuous bulk material unloader that uses a chain bucket to dig materials from the ship's cabin and unload the materials to the wharf through the on-board conveyor system. So do you know what its advantages are? Follow the editor to have a simple understanding!
1. High ship unloading efficiency: the average ship unloading efficiency of the ship unloader included in the clearing stage can reach more than 0.55 to 0.60 of the rated productivity, while the grab ship unloader is usually only 0.45 to 0.50.
2. Pollution to the environment is small: Because the material conveying path is basically closed except for the reclaimer head, dust is not easy to escape. There is no frequent braking operation during the work, so the noise is not big.
3. Low energy consumption: According to statistics, the specific energy consumption is 1MJ/t～1.26MJ/t, while the grab ship unloader is 1.62MJ/t～1.8MJ/t.
4. Small mass: its mass is generally smaller than that of grab ship unloaders (especially crane-type grab ship unloaders) with the same outreach and productivity.
5. Work smoothly: because it is a continuous way of working.
6. The operation is easy to realize automation: the reclaiming process of the ship unloader on each working surface is similar, so the operation is convenient and it is easy to realize semi-automation and automation.
The above is an introduction to the advantages of Catenary chain bucket unloader, you can learn more.