Design requirements for wholesale floodlights and tunnel lights
Wholesale floodlights and tunnel lights are special lamps used for tunnel lighting to solve the "black hole effect" or "white hole effect" caused by sudden changes in brightness when vehicles enter or exit the tunnel. Wholesale floodlights and tunnel lights have strong resistance to strong collisions and impacts; multi-channel shock-proof structures and high-tech surface spraying treatment, various short-distance high-intensity and high-frequency vibrations cannot affect the lamps, and can be used in workshops, roadbeds, and rails. It can work stably for a long time in high-frequency vibration and humid and high-temperature environment. Good electromagnetic compatibility, will not cause interference to the transmission network. The casings of Wholesale floodlights and tunnel lights are made of alloy environmental protection materials with high strength and good toughness, and the transparent parts are reinforced tempered glass, which is dustproof, waterproof, corrosion-resistant and rust-proof.
The design of Wholesale floodlights and tunnel lights needs to consider the following points:
1. The road surface should have a certain brightness level.
2. The tunnel wall should have a certain brightness level.
3. Design vehicle speed, traffic volume, route alignment and many other influencing factors.
4. Comprehensively determine the lighting level from the aspects of driving safety and comfort.
5. Human visual adaptability, especially at the tunnel entrance and exit sections.
6. Tunnels also need lighting during the day, and the lighting problems during the day are more complicated than at night.